Benefits of Being Bilingual
- Children who are exposed to different languages early on in life develop profound linguistic awareness that they will carry throughout their lifetime.
- Develop positive attitudes toward those who speak a foreign language and toward their culture(s).
- Possible economic and professional advantages in their future.
- Improve thinking abilities and test scores.
- More flexible viewpoints.
- Better problem-solving
- Improve multi-tasking and overall performance.
- Higher IQ, cognitive boost.
- Improve memory and reasoning.